Wednesday, July 3, 2013

how to fry deer steak

How to Pan Fry Deer Steaks,Venison steaks need to be cooked properly to prevent the meat from having a tough texture,Venison meat is low in calories, . 8 Jun 20, How To Fry Deer Meat,Deer meat, also known as venison in the culinary world, is a wild-game meat that is lower in fat and calories than beef. 27 Apr 2008, This is how I remember eating deer growing up,It is easy and I have never had any issues with a gamey taste,But if you are afraid of that you . deer meat (venison),yumm!! Tangy Deer Chops : 4 venison chops or steaks, 3/ 4 in thick /3 cup worcestershire sauce /2 cups all purpose flou. 7 Feb 202, Cut deer into small steaks about 3/4 inch or less thick,If it is an older deer you will want to tenderize it with a meat mallet,Younger deer are . 3 Dec 20, I remember learning to fry venison in college,No, it wasn't a class,Wish it was – I would have actually attended,I always had plenty of deer  .
Dec 2009, The Perfect Way to Pan- Fry Venison Tenderloin Medallions, Over the years I have heard many complaints about deer meat tasting like an old . a friend of mine and I deep fried some deer meat about a month ago,we dipped it in a batter and threw it in the deep fryer for a couple of . For those of you who have never tried deep frying your deer steak, you need to try,I use mccormicks golden dip to bread it up with and use .

No comments:

Post a Comment