Sunday, July 7, 2013

how long to fry deer meat

Venison - Brown (it in hot oil, then roast (about 0 minutes per 500g),Grill, barbecue or fry (brown quickly, then cook for one minute on each side). 20 Jan 2009, I just got a few venison steaks and chops from my neighbor who hunted them himself,I'm not sure how to prepare them,I've had venison steak . 3 Jan 200, My hunter friend gave me a venison backstrap that is thawing right now,If I understand correctly, this is the NY Strip equivalent on a deer. How to produce high-quality venison, where venison cuts come from, and how to cook venison. Cooking with deer meat is surprisingly simple once you get the hang of it,You can substitute deer meat in place of other types of meat in nearly any recipe. a friend of mine and I deep fried some deer meat about a month ago,we, That is the truth right there, I don't hardly cook my venison past rare.
A friend is giving me about 50 pounds of deer meat and I haven't cooked it in probably 5 or more years,Any suggestions? Is there anything . 3 Apr 20, Cooking with venison really isn't much different than cooking any type of meat, but there are a few guidelines to follow that will increase your . 25 Dec 202, A recipe for roast venison, and step-by-step instructions on how to roast a leg of a small deer, antelope, goat or lamb. I have not had deer since I was 4 and loved it,So yesterday I bought me a deer steak,My family will not touch anything that is not beef, .

No comments:

Post a Comment