Monday, June 24, 2013

how to cook steel cut oats in a rice cooker

20 Sep 20, I am wondering if steel cut oats can be cooked in a rice cooker ? Have you tried it ? I love my rice cooker for rice and quinoa, and would be tres . 6 Dec 200, Steel - cut oats take a little longer to cook than rolled oats, but that's not, Like Ron , I use my Japanese rice cooker and the timer function so that . Mar 203, I've already tried to convince you that you need a rice cooker,One little appliance can cook everything from rice to quinoa to steel cut oats. Page of 3 - Having Steel-Cut Irish Oats Ready in the Morning - posted in Cooking: I adore steel-cut Irish oats like McCann's, and in a perfect . Cooking steel - cut oatmeal with a rice cooker - posted in Cooking: Over a stovetop , it takes around 30 minutes along with constant stirring to . 6 Sep 200, I have a rice cooker that is very similar to yours, and I love steel cut oats,Oddly, I' ve never thought about cooking them in my rice cooker.
23 Jan 2009, I started to put this post together about my winter morning ritual of steel - cut oats last night,This morning I was sitting down to eat a bowl full of . 3 Jan 203, I make steel cut oats when I'm home at my Mom's or on the weekends, and that's about it,I've tried to make them in my rice cooker, but this . 30 Apr 2009, I cook them in my rice cooker while I'm in the shower,Tonight I'll take Katey's suggestion and soak some steel - cut oats, but in my rice cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment